HOW TO CONTACT US - please read before sending an email
You are always welcome with questions, but before contacting me, please consider the points below:
- I'm not a travel agent and I do not organize tours
- The purpose of this website is to share the pictures and some information about the places that I visit
- If you are interested in a trip presented into this website and you would like to book a similar one, please consult carefully the trip's homepage, as I frequently write information about contacts on place, available travel agents, how to get there, useful links and, sometimes, also how to survive in the environment and how to take pictures safely. If you don't see this information in the trip's homepage, it means that I don't have it, so I would be unable to help. To book flights and tours or to know more about the destination that you would like to visit, please consult your travel agent or use Internet search engines
I've read the above note, but I still have a question:
please contact Luciano Napolitano
Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer, tablet, smart phone or other devices while you surf the Web, and are used to record information useful for different purposes. There are different types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookie files, which are deleted once you close the browser.
- Permanent cookies: these files stay in one of your browser's sub folders either until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them based on the expiration period contained within the cookie itself.
- First party: they are created and used only directly by the website you are visiting;
- Third party: they are created and used by other providers exposing their content or supplying their services in the website you are visiting.
Both first-party cookies and third-parties, may be "technical" if they are used exclusively to store browsing preferences of the user (for example, your main language) or "profiling" if these are used to store the interest of users for marketing purposes. The Web sites listed above use both first party technical cookies and third party profiling cookies from Google and Facebook.
The web sites listed above are Copyright protected, please contact the author before reuse any picture or text. Thanks!